"Welcome boys and girls to our humble abode,
as we join together in holiday spirit, safe from the cold.
Both the Organization and the Rogues would love to agree,
that this season, it'd be better to just lay down arms and decorate the Christmas Tree.
Or light the candles for each day, whichever you prefer
It'd just be best this time to not make a stir
This season, we're all friends here
So raise your glass (of eggnog please) and show some cheer!"
Happy Holidays everyone! 'Tis the season and as you've read, Organization Infinitus and the Rogues of Axiom have
decided to have a small truce so that we can properly celebrate the holidays in a friendly fashion!
This is a non-canon event, so don't worry about having it interfere in your Nobody's plot!
And despite any animosity that your character may have towards other characters in the opposing clubs,
please keep it to a minimum!
The first purpose of this event is to promote the awareness of both clubs between each other! Technically,
both exist in the same canon and universe, just in different places at the same time.
We've got a fun list of mini-missions for you to tackle and while it's really fun to include your existing friends,
the second purpose of this collaborative event is to make friends!
Please try to include at least one person from the opposite group in your mini-missions whether it is explicitly stated or not!
That said, let's get on to the technical stuff! You can do the mini-missions any way you please,
but please be sure to put effort into your pieces regardless of if you decide to do them written or drawn!
(There will be quality check however, messy sketches will not be allowed and written pieces that are too excessively short will be denied.)
The Due Date to turn in your entries is DECEMBER 31st!
Please don't forget to visit the Rogue's chatroom here! chat.deviantart.com/chat/rogue…
The Purpose of this event is to MINGLE~ So please have fun~!
1.There's a blizzard going on outside and the Castle has no heating system!
You have to stay warm, so show us your ugly sweater. (Ugly sweaters are mandatory, no joke.)
2. Cocoa or egg-nog, take your pick! But someone from the opposite faction is behind you in line.
Be a dear and pick up a drink for them too!
3. I know you can feel it. You can feel it in your emotionless bones. The overpowering will to sing...
holiday songs and jingles! Give in to the temptation and show us who else you dragged into the fray!
4. Newly discovered: the hugging holly. You find some holly above you and oh hey,
there's someone from the opposite faction not two feet away. Where's that awkward physical contact?
5. PART TWO YOU FOUND THE MISTLETOE. It's legitimate this time. Put on some lipgloss and pucker up!
But keep it PG. Excessive extended contact will be forcefully separated by Moxie
6. There's a small art exchange! Sit down with a new friend from another faction and draw each other!
(Draw the other Nobody as your character would.)
7. For the select few with Nobodies in both factions, you run into your spiritual-other-from-the-same-creator! How awkward is that?
8. Alright, enough of this standing-party fiasco. The feast is beginning so take a seat at a the grand table!
Who's on either side of you? (One person must be from the other club.)
9. Xyliem is feeling really generous this year and she's brought out part of her wine cellar to share.
If your character is under the legal drinking age of your area, she's got awesome finger-food for you.
10. Help a member of the opposing faction decorate the halls with holiday spirit! Go crazy. Deck it out.
11. Things are getting kind of slow, so re-enact your favorite Christmas Tale with someone of the opposite faction!
Make it a good show and give us some entertainment!
12. The snow has calmed down and the sky is clear now. Make a wish on a shooting star!
On a peaceful night like this, who knows if it'll come true?
13. Did you miss out on the shooting star? There's always the sky lanterns! Write down your wish and send it off into the sky!
14. Have a friendly duel to test each other's strengths! (Property damage of the Castle will result in double-chores.)
15. Jixsei and Nyxim need your help, decorate some cookies with them!
16. Xelege and Xyliem are over by the fire and send their regards. Join them for tea and cake!
17. Oh, Nyxx turned to stone. Go decorate her with tinsle as fast as you can. Don't let her catch you.
18. Hey, it looks like someone started up a small fire outside.
Why don't you go make smores with a new friend and enjoy the warmth?
19. Uh oh. It looks like Turtie and Moxie are getting into a bit of a tiff.
Go separate them or distract them with goodies before things get too out of hand!
20. It's not a party without some dancing! Bust out those catchy jingles,
break the ice and ask for a dance, and jingle bell rock your socks off!
21. Santa's come to town (but it's really just Loxley lookin' great in a Santa suit). What did he give you?
22. The night is coming to a close now, it's getting kind of quiet. Turtie and Moxie look really tired, why don't you tuck them in?
23. Wow, that was a complete lie, it's only 8pm. You're tired now? Go outside and re-energize yourself with a snowball fight!
24. Desserts are on their way! And there's an enormous spread complete with chocolate fountain! What do you find yourself getting?
| MISSIONS | MINI MISSIONS | RANKINGS | MEMBER POINTS | MOXIE MART |
CHATROOM | RP CHATROOM